Bighorns First Round Playoff Schedule Announced
RENO, NV - The 2015-16 NBA D-League Pacific Division Champion Reno Bighorns will open their first round playoff run on Thursday, Apr. 7 at 7:30 p.m. against the Los Angeles D-Fenders at the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo, CA.
The Bighorns are the number one seed in the Western Conference and will face the number four seed L.A. D-Fenders in a best-of-three game series. The Bighorns will host the D-Fenders for game two on Sunday, Apr. 10 at 7 p.m. and game three (if necessary) on Tuesday, Apr. 12 at 7 p.m. at the Reno Events Center.
Complete Schedule Below:
Reno vs. Los Angeles Local EDT Broadcast
Game 1 - Thu April 7 Reno at Los Angeles 7:30PM 10:30PM YouTube
Game 2 - Sun April 10 Los Angeles at Reno 7:00PM 10:00PM YouTube
Game 3 * Tue April 12 Los Angeles at Reno 7:00PM 10:00PM YouTube
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 3, 2016
- Jazz Recall Tibor Pleiss from Idaho Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Bighorns First Round Playoff Schedule Announced - Reno Bighorns
- Southwest Division Champion Austin Spurs to Begin Playoffs in Rio Grande Valley on April 5 - Austin Spurs
- D-Fenders Playoff Schedule Set - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Western Conference Semifinals Schedule Set - G League
- Jam Come up Short in Regular Season Finale - Bakersfield Jam
- Dawkins Posts 25 in Legends' Loss to Spurs - Texas Legends
- Bighorns Defeat the Jam in Final Regular Season Game - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reno Bighorns Stories
- Bighorns Drop Western Conference Semifinals to Lakers
- Coach Martin to Donate One Thousand Tickets to Local Non-Profits for Tuesday's Playoff Game
- Reno Bighorns to Play in Western Conference Semifinals on April 3
- Statement from the Reno Bighorns and Sacramento Kings Regarding the Passing of Zeke Upshaw
- Bighorns Earn Pacific Division Title with Win over Warriors