Beef Add Depth To The Running Back Position
OMAHA, NE: Head Coach Pat Pimmel and his staff have signed another outstanding athlete to compliment the star-studded roster. Running back Rodney Kinlaw from Penn State University has been added to the talented backfield already constructed by the Beef.
"Kinlaws experience over the past couple of years speaks for itself starting with the offensive MVP honors at the Alamo Bowl rushing for 143 yards. He had a taste of the NFL with the NY Jets where he was signed as an undrafted free agent," Pimmel stats proudly.
"We have worked very hard and diligently to put four running backs, who are all College Bowl or indoor All-Stars, competing with each other in the backfield. Each runs very hard but is also known for their good hands to pull in the passes when needed. I have learned over the years in this league, sometimes the hard way, that running the ball is necessary in many scenarios to keep a drive alive and keep the defensive on their toes. Kinlaw adds the extra competition that will be healthy for our club as we design the proper offensive alignment," Coach adds gratefully.
Visit www.beeffootball.com for other exciting facts.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from December 31, 2009
- Beef Add Depth To The Running Back Position - Omaha Beef
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Omaha Beef Stories
- #NebraskaStrong Benefit Night with Omaha Beef Football
- CIF Championship Wide Receiver & NFL Camp Invite Added to 2019 Omaha Beef Roster
- Omaha Beef Announce Two Rookies & One Former NFL Player Signings
- Omaha Beef Announce Two More Player Signings
- Trio of Players Added to 2019 Omaha Beef Roster