Bartley Recalled by Predators
Milwaukee, WI - Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has recalled defenseman Victor Bartley the Milwaukee Admirals. In addition, the Admirals have reassigned forward Jack MacLellan to the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL.
Bartley leads Milwaukee defensemen and is ranked among the AHL's Top 20 defensemen in points with 26 (7g-19a) in 54 games and was selected to play in the 2013 AHL All-Star Classic. The 6-0, 212-pound native of Maple Ridge, B.C., tied for 10th among American Hockey League defensemen, and second among AHL rookie defensemen in points (39) in his first season with Milwaukee in 2011-12 after signing as a free agent with the organization on May 24, 2011.
MacLellan played in two games last weekend for the Admirals in his most recent stint with the team. Overall this year the Brown University alum has a goal and an assist in 35 games with Milwaukee.
The Ads return to action this Friday night at 7:00 pm against the Chicago Wolves at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
For tickets fans should call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000 or by logging onto www.ticketmaster.com . Groups of 10 or more receive significant discounts off the original ticket price. For more information, or to purchase group tickets, fans can call the Admirals office at (414) 227-0550.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 6, 2013
- Monarchs Big Weal Keeps on Turning - Manchester Monarchs
- Admirals Earn Point in Comeback against Charlotte - Norfolk Admirals
- Gragnani's Overtime Goal Sinks Norfolk - Charlotte Checkers
- Monarchs Beat Sound Tigers 3-2 in Overtime - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Blackhawks Assign Bollig to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- "Purple Community Game" Kicks off Busy Weekend for Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Falcons 'irish Night' Jerseys Go On The Auction Block Wednesday Night - Springfield Falcons
- Amerks Ready for First Three-In-Three Stretch of the Season this Weekend - Rochester Americans
- Toronto Marlies Weekly - Toronto Marlies
- Coyotes Sign Defenseman Mathieu Brisebois to Entry-Level Contract - Portland Pirates
- Marlies Drop Crunch in Front of Sold out Crowd - Toronto Marlies
- Drazenovic, Dainton Rejoin Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Fall to the Marlies 6-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Bears Release Forward Evan Barlow - Hershey Bears
- Flames Reassign Danny Taylor and Activate Mikka Kiprusoff from Injured Reserve - Abbotsford Heat
- Rangers Claim Defenseman Roman Hamrlik off Waivers - Connecticut Whale
- Wellwood Returned to ADK - Adirondack Phantoms
- Blues Sign Prospects Edmundson and Veilleux - Peoria Rivermen
- Francis Wathier Called up to Dallas - Texas Stars
- B-Sens Announce Roster Moves - Binghamton Senators
- Bartley Recalled by Predators - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks Recall Shawn Szydlowski from Fort Worth - Rochester Americans
- Blues Recall Goaltender Jake Allen - Peoria Rivermen
- Phantoms Weekly - Weekend Homestand - Adirondack Phantoms
- Heat Defeated by Bulldogs to Open Road Trip - Abbotsford Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.