Bandits to Host NPF Draft Watch Party on April 15
ROSEMONT - The Chicago Bandits will host a watch party for the National Pro Fastpitch Draft on Monday, April 15, at Kings Dining & Entertainment in Rosemont.
Doors will open at 6 p.m. CDT and the draft is set to begin at 7.
Tickets for the watch party cost $30. The event will feature live coverage of the NPF Draft, a complimentary dinner buffet, additional food and beverages available for purchase, raffles prizes, giveaways and more. Current and former Bandits players will also be in attendance.
The Bandits hold the No. 1 overall selection in this year's draft. The team also owns the No. 4 overall pick in the first round, plus one selection in each of the draft's subsequent rounds.
For more information, please call 877-722-6348.
• Discuss this story on the National Pro Fastpitch message board...
National Pro Fastpitch Stories from March 21, 2019
- Bandits to Host NPF Draft Watch Party on April 15 - Chicago Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Bandits Stories
- Chicago Bandits Announce Two Series 4 Events for 2020 NPF Season
- Bandits Overcome Pride with Wild Finish in Regular Season Finale
- Bandits Defeat Pride to Extend Winning Streak to 15 on Bandit Legends Night
- Bandits Win Regular Season Title
- Bandits Take Both Games of Doubleheader Against Beijing