AutoZone Park Hiring Event Staff at Three Job Fairs
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - AutoZone Park will be holding three Job Fairs to hire Event Staff for Memphis Redbirds and Memphis 901 FC games during the 2019 season, with the first set for next Thursday, Jan. 10.
The Job Fairs will be on the Club Level at AutoZone Park (198 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38103) on Jan. 10 from 4-7:00 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 12 from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., and Monday, Jan. 21 from 9:00 a.m.-noon.
Available Event Staff positions include, but are not limited to, Box Office Ticket Seller, Usher, Usher Supervisor, Promotional Team, Field Crew, Bat Boy/Girl, Video Replay Operator, and Camera Operator.
All new hires must be at least 18 years of age and successfully pass a background check and drug screening. All positions are part-time, paid hourly. Prospective Event Staff need to attend just one Job Fair, and returning Event Staff who were employed at the end of the 2018 season do not need to attend.
For more information and for descriptions of available positions, visit www.memphisredbirds.com/jobfair or www.memphis901fc.com/jobfair.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from January 3, 2019
- Southwest University Park and Spectra Food Services to Hold Job Fair for 2019 Gameday and Event Staff - El Paso Chihuahuas
- AutoZone Park Hiring Event Staff at Three Job Fairs - Memphis Redbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Redbirds Stories
- Win a Golden Ticket to All Events at AutoZone Park in 2019
- Memphis Native Ben Johnson Named Redbirds Manager
- Redbirds, AutoZone Park Hosting 2019 Triple-A National Championship Game
- AutoZone Park Set to Host St. Louis Cardinals Caravan
- AutoZone Park Hiring Event Staff at Three Job Fairs