Southwest University Park and Spectra Food Services to Hold Job Fair for 2019 Gameday and Event Staff
EL PASO - Southwest University Park and Spectra Food Services & Hospitality will host their 2019 job fair in a two-day event starting on Tuesday, January 15th from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. and concluding on Wednesday, January 16th from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. in the WestStar Club at Southwest University Park.
Southwest University Park hiring managers are looking for qualified, hardworking candidates with great guest service skills who are able to work baseball and soccer home games as well as other sporting and non-sporting events.
Candidates must be 18 years of age to apply, must be able to pass a background check and must be able to work all home games and additional events as needed. If you are younger than 18, please send your resume or an email to the following Human Resources Jobs address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chihuahuas are looking to fill the following positions for people 18 years or older:
- Box Office Service and Cashiers
- Cleaning Crew
- Guest Services
- Ticket Takers
- Cash Room Attendant
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Facilities and Grounds Crew
- Game Day Entertainment Staff
- Bark Brigade and Social Square Staff
- Kids Playground Attendants
- Mesilla Valley Transportation 50/50 Raffle Sellers
Candidates should enter through the Clock Tower/VIP Entrance on the corner of Durango St. and Franklin Ave. Candidates are urged to bring a resume and dress to impress. A positive, friendly attitude is essential. No calls please. Applicants who cannot attend can send their resumes to email@example.com.
Spectra will be hiring various positions in the following ballpark areas:
- City Hall Grill, Sun Kings Saloon and WestStar Club Bar Areas
- Concessions - Cashiers, Runners, Prep Cooks, Stand Leads, Stand Managers
- Restaurant - Servers & Runners
- Cashiers & Cash Room Attendant
The El Paso Chihuahuas, El Paso Locomotive FC, Leg Up Entertainment and Spectra are proud to be equal opportunity employers.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from January 3, 2019
- Southwest University Park and Spectra Food Services to Hold Job Fair for 2019 Gameday and Event Staff - El Paso Chihuahuas
- AutoZone Park Hiring Event Staff at Three Job Fairs - Memphis Redbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent El Paso Chihuahuas Stories
- Edwin Rodriguez Introduced as Chihuahuas New Field Manager
- Chihuahuas Individual Game Tickets for the 2019 All-Star Season on Sale February 23
- Mesilla Valley Transportation & El Paso Chihuahuas Foundation to Award $15,000 to Area Las Cruces Non-Profits
- Edwin Rodriguez Named El Paso Chihuahuas Field Manager
- Former Chihuahuas All-Star Cody Decker to Host Hitting Clinic