Attack Sign LeSage to Standard Player Agreement
The Owen Sound Attack have added forward Logan LeSage on a Standard Player Agreement in advance of the 2019-20 Ontario Hockey League Season.
LeSage participated all week at Attack Training Camp, taking part in the rookie camp and the full camp later in the week. A 2nd round pick in the 2019 OHL U18 Draft, LeSage was selected 29th overall.
The Nepean, Ontario native scored 15 times in 39 games last year for the Carleton Place Canadians Midget AAA, adding 20 assists with 96 penalty minutes.
Attack head coach Al Letang says: "He skates really well. He has offensive upside, he's a guy that will kill penalties for us and be a utility guy that moves up and down our lineup."
Owen Sound fans may recognize him as the player who stood out in the yellow helmet during training camp.
LeSage will be with the Attack for the upcoming set of weekend games against the North Bay Battalion. Preseason tickets for the Saturday, September 14th home game at 2 p.m. are $10 for adults and $5 for youth and available at the MacVicar & McComb Remax Attack Box Office. The Attack will be on the road to face the Battalion on Sunday at 2 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 9, 2019
- Attack Sign LeSage to Standard Player Agreement - Owen Sound Attack
- Barrie Colts Hire Warren Rychel as Head Coach - Barrie Colts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Owen Sound Attack Stories
- Attack Alumni Daylon Groulx Signs to Austrian League
- Attack Graduate Mark Giordano Wins NHL's Mark Messier Leadership Award
- Owen Sound Attack Mourn the Loss of Bernice Ruhl
- Attack Graduate Bobby Ryan Wins NHL's Bill Masterton Trophy
- Season Ticket Early Bird Deadline Approaching