Atlanta United 2 Announces 2020 Roster Moves
ATLANTA - Atlanta United 2 today announced its roster decisions for the 2020 season.
ATL UTD 2 exercised the options of forward Jackson Conway and defender Laurence Wyke.
Kevin Barajas, Alessandro Castro, Paul Christensen, Laurent Kissiedou and Jack Metcalf are out of contract following the 2019 season.
Guillermo Benitez, Bienvenue Kanakimana and Wesly Decas' loans expired at the conclusion of the 2019 season and will return to their respective parent clubs.
Amir Bashti remains under contract for the 2020 season.
Defender Tyler Ruthven announced his retirement from professional soccer on Oct. 2, 2019.
The club is still in discussion with goalkeeper Dylan Castanheira.
Under Contract: Amir Bashti
Options Exercised: Jackson Conway, Laurence Wyke
Out of Contract: Kevin Barajas, Alessandro Castro, Paul Christensen, Laurent Kissiedou, Jack Metcalf
Loan Ended: Guillermo Benitez, Bienvenue Kanakimana, Wesly Decas
Retired: Tyler Ruthven
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from October 21, 2019
- BBVA Postseason Run Watch Party - Details Set for Wednesday Night - Birmingham Legion FC
- El Paso Locomotive Begins Postseason #Track2TheTrophy in Inaugural Year - El Paso Locomotive FC
- North Carolina FC Begins Postseason Play at Home on Wednesday against Birmingham Legion FC - North Carolina FC
- Phoenix's Asante Earns Golden Boot, Assists Champion Award - USL
- Final Tennessee EA Sports FIFA 20 Challenge Qualifier Set for Sunday in Memphis - Nashville SC
- Three Things: Hartford 2 - 1 Rowdies - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Nashville SC Closes out Regular Season with History-Making 3-0 Win over Atlanta United 2 - Nashville SC
- 2019 San Antonio FC Season Recap - San Antonio FC
- Atlanta United 2 Announces 2020 Roster Moves - Atlanta United 2
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.