Arsenal Fall to Stampede
BOISE, ID - The Anaheim Arsenal fell to the Idaho Stampede 116-111 despite Tierre Brown leading the Arsenal with 25 points. With the loss, the Arsenal fall to 0-2 (0-2 Western Conference) and the Stampede start off the season with a 2-0 (2-0) record.
The Stampede started the game off with an early lead but the Arsenal were able to fight back in the second quarter. TJ Cummings scored 10 points in an 18-6 Arsenal rally to put the Arsenal on top.
In the third quarter, the Arsenal could not sustain their rally as the Stampede came out shooting to regain the lead which they would not relinquish.
Mike Efevberha came off the bench to collect 21 points, 6 rebounds, and 1 assist. James White contributed 19 points, 5 rebounds, and shot 81% (9-11) from the free throw line.
The Stampede were led by Jamaal Tatum who scored 28 points and Jermareo Davidson who finished with his second consecutive double-double with 16 points and 14 rebounds.
The Arsenal return to Anaheim for their home opener on December 3rd at 7:00 p.m. against the Reno Bighorns while the Stampede travel to Austin for series against the Toros.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 1, 2008
- Jam Capitalize on Flash Turnovers to Take Overtime Victory - Utah Flash
- Daniels leads BayHawks over Toros - Austin Spurs
- Iowa Energy's Courtney Sims Named NBA D-League Performer of the Week - G League
- Colorado 14ers Weekly Update - Colorado 14ers
- Arsenal Fall to Stampede - Anaheim Arsenal
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- Bighorns Topple D-Fenders, 103-96 - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.