Arsenal acquires Jamaal Thomas from Albuquerque
ANAHEIM, CALIF., Jan. 18, 2007 - The Albuquerque Thunderbirds and Anaheim Arsenal have completed the first trade of the 2006-07 NBA Development League season with the Thunderbirds sending forward Jamaal Thomas to the Arsenal for center Greg Clausen.
Thomas, 6-8, 200, from Angelo State, has played in 20 games (four starts) for the T-Birds, averaging 25.0 minutes, 10.2 points and 2.3 rebounds. Clausen, 6-10, 255, from Marquette, has played in 17 games (no starts) for the Arsenal, averaging 13.3 minutes, 3.2 points and 2.5 rebounds.
Both players are expected to be in uniform for their new teams on Friday when Anaheim (9-14) visits Colorado (14-6) and Albuquerque (8-12) is host to Los Angeles (10-10).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 18, 2007
- Thunderbirds, Arsenal complete trade - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Arsenal acquires Jamaal Thomas from Albuquerque - Anaheim Arsenal
- Thunderbirds, Arsenal complete trade - G League
- D-League daily developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.