Argos Announce National Ll Chris Van Zeyl Has Been Released
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts announced today the team has released National OL Chris Van Zeyl.
Van Zeyl, 35, played along the Double Blue offensive line for 11 years from 2008-2018. A third-round draft choice of the Montreal Alouettes in 2007, the 6'6, 208-pound lineman signed with Toronto on September 5, 2008 and played 156 games for the Boatmen, tied for 16th all-time in Argo history. The Fonthill, Ontario native won Grey Cups in 2012 and 2017 with the Argos. The Toronto Argonauts organization wish Chris Van Zeyl all the best in his future endeavors.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 18, 2019
- A Statement from the Canadian Football League - CFL
- RedBlacks Announce Transactions - Ottawa RedBlacks
- BC Lions Announce Transactions - B.C. Lions
- Eskimos Release Konar - Edmonton Eskimos
- Stampeders Name Guest Coaches for 2019 Training Camp - Calgary Stampeders
- Argos Announce National Ll Chris Van Zeyl Has Been Released - Toronto Argonauts
- Blue Bombers Make Roster Moves - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Argonauts Stories
- Argos Add American LB Travis Feeney
- Maple Leafs, Raptors, Blue Jays, TFC and Argonauts Team Together to Create Special Assistance Fund for Event Staff
- Argos Partner with Peel Regional Police to Help Support At-Risk Youth
- Touchdown Atlantic Goes On-Sale to the Public
- Argos Extend FB Declan Cross Through 2023