Americans, ECHL, Committed to the 2020-21 Campaign
The Annual ECHL Board of Governors Meeting was held via conference call earlier this week.
During the meeting, the Board of Governors furthered preparations and intent to play for the start of the 2020-21 Season. The League determined the process, including scheduling Board Meetings throughout the summer of 2020 and developing protocols in conjunction with the Professional Hockey Players' Association and local/federal health officials, to determine progress in ECHL markets for the return of safe play for Players, fans and employees.
Stay logged in to www.AllenAmericans.com and our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Youtube) for more information on how the Americans are working with the City of Allen and the Allen Event Center to make the 2020-21 a memorable one as we return to the Ice in the quest for our 5th Championship since 2013.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 26, 2020
- Americans, ECHL, Committed to the 2020-21 Campaign - Allen Americans
- Jakob Reichert Set to Return to Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Allen Americans Stories
- Cole Fraser Back for 20-21 Season
- DFW Sports Sales Leader Devron Jeffers Joins Allen Americans as Chief Revenue Officer: Vice President Sponsorships
- Another Forward Returning with the Signing of Corey Durocher
- Kucia Joins Allen Americans as Senior Director, Ticket Sales & Service
- Allen Americans Welcome Sikes-Gilbert as Director of Finance| Internal Operations