American Hockey League Announces Suspension
May 6, 2021 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League today announced that Laval Rocket forward Yannick Veilleux has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a boarding incident in a game vs. Toronto on May 4.
Veilleux will miss Laval's game Friday (May 7) vs. Belleville.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 6, 2021
- Moose Down Marlies 5-3 - Toronto Marlies
- The Stature of a Record Breaker - Laval Rocket
- P-Bruins Win Atlantic Division for Second Consecutive Season with 6-3 Victory over Hartford Wolf Pack - Providence Bruins
- Avalanche Assigns Annunen to Eagles, Barron Recalled from Utah - Colorado Eagles
- York and Sandstrom Recalled to Taxi Squad - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- AHL Board of Governors Approves Two Franchise Relocations for 2021-22 - AHL
- New Jersey Devils Sign Ten-Year Affiliation Deal with Utica Comets - Utica Comets
- Minnesota Wild Signs Daemon Hunt and Ryan O'Rourke to Three-Year, Entry-Level Contracts - Iowa Wild
- Game #32 Tucson at Texas - Tucson Roadrunners
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Reign Earn Fourth Straight Victory by Topping Gulls, 6-4 - Ontario Reign
- Gulls Stopped by Reign, 6-4 - San Diego Gulls
- Monsters Thwart Griffins' Rally with Late Power Play Goal - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.