2021 Quakes Schedule Released
Rancho Cucamonga, CA - The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes are excited to announce the 2021 schedule and the start of the season on Tuesday, May 4th, as the Quakes travel to Inland Empire to face the 66ers. The home opener at LoanMart Field will take place on Tuesday, May 11th, as the Quakes host the Modesto Nuts for a six-game home stand.
The 2021 season will look a bit different than future seasons because of Covid-19 restrictions, in that it is scheduled to begin in May, rather than the traditional month of April. Teams will match up in six-game series exclusively that last from Tuesday through Sunday, with Monday being a league-wide off-day. It will also consist of 120 total games (60 at LoanMart Field), rather than what will be the new normal of 132 total games with 66 coming at home, beginning in 2022. Due to the ongoing pandemic, there are currently no playoffs scheduled this year throughout all of Minor League Baseball.
The Quakes will be one of eight teams (Inland Empire 66ers, Lake Elsinore Storm, Visalia Rawhide, Fresno Grizzlies, Modesto Nuts, San Jose Giants, Stockton Ports) in the newly-formed Low-A West League and will continue to be an affiliate of the World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers, who still boast one of the top minor league systems in all of baseball.
The Quakes have been working with Major League Baseball and will continue to follow all state and local Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the fan experience at LoanMart Field will be safe throughout the 2021 campaign. The 2021 schedule is subject to change as the impact of Covid-19 continues to evolve.
Game times and promotional information will be announced at a future date.
Ticket Packages for the 2021 season are on sale now! Please click here to receive more information. The Quakes will be in touch with all current MVPs in the coming weeks with additional updates.
• Discuss this story on the Low-A West League message board...
Low-A West League Stories from February 18, 2021
- Single-A Scheduled to Start on Tuesday May 4th - Lake Elsinore Storm
- 66ers Announce 2021 Home Opener Date - Inland Empire 66ers
- San Jose Giants Announce 2021 Schedule - San Jose Giants
- 2021 Quakes Schedule Released - Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
- Modesto Nuts Release 2021 Season Schedule - Modesto Nuts
- Stockton Ports Announce 2021 Regular Season Schedule - Stockton Ports
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rancho Cucamonga Quakes Stories
- Quakes Announce Reopening Plan
- 2021 Quakes Schedule Released
- 2021 Quakes Coaching Staff Announced
- Los Angeles Dodgers Extend Affiliation Invitation to the Quakes
- MiLB Cancels 2020 Season