Chris Crane Signs with San Jose SharksApril 2, 2013 - United States Hockey League (USHL) Green Bay Gamblers
The 21-year old Crane recently completed his junior season at Ohio State University, posting nine points (6 goals, 3 assists) and 69 penalty minutes in 38 games played. During his 2011-12 sophomore campaign, Crane registered 24 points (14 goals, 10 assists) and 30 penalty minutes in 35 games played. He led Ohio State in goals (14) and was tied for first in points (24), sharing the team's Leading Scorer Award. Amongst all CCHA players, Crane ranked tied for eighth in power play goals (6) and tied for 12th in total goals scored (14).
Crane played two seasons with the Gamblers under head coach Jon Cooper. The West Chester, Ohio native appeared in 100 games for the Gamblers posting 48 points (25 goals, 23 assists).
The Gamblers return home tonight as they welcome the Waterloo Blackhawks to the Resch Center. Face-off is set for 7:05pm. For more information on promotions or purchasing tickets visit gamblershockey.com.
United States Hockey League Stories from April 2, 2013
- Hawks Win (Again) with Seven - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Chris Crane Signs with San Jose Sharks - Green Bay Gamblers
- Ice Home for Two this Weekend - Indiana Ice
- Former Defenseman Nate Schmidt Signs with Washington Capitals - Fargo Force
- Waterloo Black Hawks Weekly Preview - Waterloo Black Hawks