Pats Selling Rypien Bobbleheads in Support of Mental HealthFebruary 12, 2013 - Western Hockey League (WHL) Regina Pats
Rick played his entire WHL career with the Pats and was the Captain of the Blue and White during the 2004-05 season. During his time in the professional ranks with the Manitoba Moose and Vancouver Canucks, Rypien spent hours volunteering with multiple initiatives during the hockey season as well as the summer.
Mindcheck.ca was created in order to assist young people to identify and understand mental distress they may be experiencing and to link them to sources of help that will enable them to learn skills and strategies to manage these problems. Being able to recognize early signs and finding ways to deal with them increases the chances of better long-term outcomes and positive mental health across the lifespan.
The Rick Rypien bobbleheads will be available at the Neutral Zone Store for $20 with half being donated to Mindcheck.ca.
Western Hockey League Stories from February 12, 2013
- Pats Fall to Medicine Hat 43 - Regina Pats
- Sound Tigers Announce Rescheduled Games - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Mark Recchi, Kamloops Blazers 93-94 and 94-95 Teams into BC Hockey Hall of Fame - Kamloops Blazers
- 3rd Annual "St.Paddy's Day Bash" Set for March 16th - Swift Current Broncos
- Pats Selling Rypien Bobbleheads in Support of Mental Health - Regina Pats
- Weekly Ice Report - Kootenay Ice
- Pats vs Medicine Hat Gameday Preview - Regina Pats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.