Mavericks' Defenseman Jesse Perrin Suspended for Tonight's GameFebruary 8, 2013 - Central Hockey League (CHL) - Missouri Mavericks
Perrin will miss the Mavericks' game tonight in Allen as a result of receiving a match penalty in Tuesday's game at Quad City. Perrin was given a major penalty for an 'illegal check to the head' infraction that is accompanied by the match penalty. Perrin's lack of previous discipline along with the perceived lack of intent to injure was taken into account in the final decision.
The Mavericks are in Allen tonight and will return this Saturday, February 9 against the Tulsa Oilers. Tickets are still available; however Missouri looks to sellout their 10th consecutive game. One lucky lady will win a diamond ring courtesy of Kennedy's Jewelers. Tickets on are sale via Ticketmaster.com, by calling (800) 745-3000 or by heading to the Silverstein Eye Centers Box Office. Parking is always free at Independence Events Center. For more information on the Missouri Mavericks visit www.MissouriMavericks.com.
Central Hockey League Stories from February 8, 2013
- Cutthroats Fall Short in 4-3 Loss to Brahmas - Denver Cutthroats
- Sundogs Fall Short in 2-1 Loss against Rapid City - Arizona Sundogs
- Home-Sweet-Home; Rush Outlast Sundogs in 2-1 Victory - Rapid City Rush
- Brahmas Come Back, Top Cutthroats 4-3 - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Perdicaro, Mallards Erupt, Down Bloomington 9-6 - Quad City Mallards
- Shootout Gives Oilers Fifth Straight Win - Tulsa Oilers
- Mavs Fall to First-Place Americans, 5-1 - Missouri Mavericks
- Second Period Onslaught Drops Blaze - Bloomington Blaze
- Mavericks' Defenseman Jesse Perrin Suspended for Tonight's Game - Missouri Mavericks
- Central Hockey League Announces Suspensions - CHL
- Shots from the Point for February 8, 2013 - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.