Stanley Cup Coming to CincinnatiDecember 20, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Cincinnati Cyclones
First presented in 1893, the Stanley Cup is the oldest trophy competed for by professional athletes and most recognizable in the world of sports. It will be displayed during the Cyclones game on December 27, which will be a Kids Eat FREE night where fans ages 2-12 will receive a free meal courtesy of Donatos!
Viewing of the Stanley Cup will be FREE of charge with the purchase of a game ticket. Cyclones season ticket holders will get priority access to the Cup beginning at 6:15pm. All other fans will be able to take pictures with the Cup starting at 6:30pm - when the doors open at U.S. Bank Arena.
The Cyclones will return to the ice at U.S. Bank Arena TOMORROW when they welcome in the South Carolina Stingrays at 7:30pm. The game will also feature the Cyclones "End of the World Party!" Call 513.421.PUCK or visit CyclonesHockey.com to reserve your seats! Fans can also get the latest team updates throughout the season on Facebook and Twitter (@CincyCyclones).
ECHL Stories from December 20, 2012
- ECHL Transactions - December 20 - ECHL
- Goaltender Pat Nagle Recalled by Syracuse Crunch - Florida Everblades
- Stanley Cup Coming to Cincinnati - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Denny Urban Loaned to Worcester - Reading Royals
- Aces Stay Perfect Past Regulation with 4-3 Shootout Win over Thunder - Alaska Aces
- Thunder rallies from third period deficit, Syvret buries shootout winner - Stockton Thunder
- Reign Fall to Wranglers 6-3 - Ontario Reign
- Wranglers Defeat Reign 6-3 - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Team Effort Leads Utah Past Idaho 4-2 - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.