Buck's BBQ Chip Autograph Session July 10July 9, 2012 - Canadian Football League (CFL) Winnipeg Blue Bombers
On July 10, 2012 Buck Pierce will be holding an autograph session for the general public to promote the BBQ chips. In addition to autographs, Danny's Whole Hog BBQ & Smokehouse will also be on location selling "pork on a bun" for $5.00 each, with proceeds going to the Children's Hospital Foundation of Manitoba. Representatives from all of the participating organization will be in attendance to help promote and support the product.
Fans are encouraged to come down to the Co-Op Gas Bar in Charleswood (3425 Roblin Blvd) from 3pm-6pm tomorrow, July 10, 2012 to receive Pierce's autograph and try his new BBQ chips.
Canadian Football League Stories from July 9, 2012
- Adarius Bowman Injury Update - Edmonton Eskimos
- QB Brad Sinopoli Signed - Calgary Stampeders
- Buck's BBQ Chip Autograph Session July 10 - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Blue Bombers Add Non-Import Running Back Riva to Practice Roster - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- 100th Grey Cup Festival Proudly Announces Partnership With CIS for 48th Vanier Cup - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.