Red Bulls Announce Partnership with JAG Physical TherapyJune 11, 2012 - Major League Soccer (MLS) New York Red Bulls
"We are thrilled to partner with JAG Physical Therapy," Red Bulls President, Business Operations Chris Heck said. "Our Youth Development programs are a top priority and our players deserve the very best in soccer-specific injury prevention and treatment. That access, through JAG Physical Therapy's expertise and multiple locations throughout New Jersey, is a real resource for us."
"I am thrilled and excited to partner with a top class organization such as the New York Red Bulls," JAG Physical Therapy President, John Gallucci, Jr. said. "Myself, along with the entire JAG Physical Therapy team, will use our expertise to assist in maintaining their athletes at the highest level of physical fitness and health, ultimately keeping them on the field and ready to play."
Major League Soccer Stories from June 11, 2012
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Sounders FC and the UPS Store Team up for Book Drive - Seattle Sounders FC
- 4,000 Tickets Still Available for the Opening Match at Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
- Red Bulls Announce Partnership with JAG Physical Therapy - New York Red Bulls
- Weekly Update: Red Bulls Return to MLS Action, Visit Chicago Fire on Sunday - New York Red Bulls
- The Montreal Impact and Kia Canada Inc. Raise Awareness for PROCURE - Montreal Impact
- Chicago Fire Look to Run Past New York Red Bulls - Chicago Fire
- Serie A Champion Juventus to Face Paris Saint-Germain in Montreal as Part of Herbalife World Footbal - MLS
- Dynamo Suffer 3-1 Loss at Vancouver - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.