Luke Harangody Assigned to Canton ChargeJanuary 26, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League) Canton Charge
Harangody has appeared in five games with the Cavaliers this season, posting averages of 2.6 points on .455 shooting and 1.2 rebounds in 7.6 minutes per game. He will join the Charge on their three-game West Coast trip that begins tomorrow night at Bakersfield.
The 6-foot-8, 246-pound forward played in 49 games with the Boston Celtics and Cleveland as a rookie in 2010-11, averaging 3.9 points on .383 shooting and 2.9 rebounds in 13.0 minutes per game. The Cavaliers acquired Harangody and center Semih Erden from Boston in exchange for a second round pick in the 2013 NBA Draft on Feb. 24, 2011.
NBA Development League Stories from January 26, 2012
- Springfield Disarms Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Horner's Big Night Leads Armor Past Idaho - Springfield Armor
- Skyforce Acquires Benson - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Maduabum Returns to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Stampede Re-Acquire Foster, White - Idaho Stampede
- Warriors Assign Wright - Dakota Wizards
- Armor Game to be Re-Aired on Comcast SportsNet New England - Springfield Armor
- Tulsa 66ers Sign Delroy James - Tulsa 66ers
- Golden State Warriors Assign Wright to NBA D-League Affiliate Dakota Wizards - D-League
- Luke Harangody Assigned to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Cleveland Cavaliers Assign Harangody to NBA D-League Affiliate Canton Charge - D-League
- Los Angeles Clippers Assign Bledsoe to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Los Angeles Clippers Assign Eric Bledsoe to NBA D-League Affiliate Bakersfield Jam - D-League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.