Tulsa 66ers Set Opening Weekend RosterNovember 23, 2011 - NBA Development League (D-League) Tulsa 66ers
Richardson attended the 66ers local tryouts in October. Collegiately, the guard played at Midwestern State and was named to the Division II All-America Third Team as a senior after averaging 21.1 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
Williams attended Tulsa's local player tryouts in October after playing collegiately for Arkansas-Fort Smith. The guard averaged 14.2 points and 3.9 rebounds per game in his senior campaign.
Cunningham was drafted by the 66ers in the fourth round (54th pick) of the 2011 NBA D-League Draft. The forward attended Lee University and averaged 12.5 points as a senior in 31 games to earn First Team All-Conference.
Fjeld was selected by Tulsa in the third round (43rd pick) of the 2011 NBA D-League Draft. The forward was an All-Conference selection as a senior at Vermont after averaging a career-best 14.5 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.9 blocks per game.
Stallworth was drafted by the 66ers in the seventh round (107th pick) of the 2011 NBA D-League Draft. The forward averaged 11.0 points and 5.0 rebounds as a senior at Morehead State and ended his career as the school's leader in 3-pointers made (283).
The 66ers open the 2011-12 regular season this Friday, Nov. 25, when they travel to Idaho to take on the Stampede. Tulsa's home opener is scheduled for Dec. 3 at 7 p.m. against the Austin Toros inside the Tulsa Convention Center.
For more information on the Tulsa 66ers, log onto Tulsa66ers.com.
TULSA 66ERS OPENING WEEKEND ROSTER
XAVIER ALEXANDER | G | 6-6 | 225 | Southern Nazarene
BRIAN BARKDOLL | C | 6-11 | 255 | Northwest Nazarene
DWIGHT BUYCKS | G | 6-3 | 190 | Marquette
BENJAMIN COLON | F | 6-8 | 225 | Florida State College
JEROME DYSON | G | 6-3 | 195 | Connecticut
MARCUS LEWIS | F | 6-8 | 245 | Oral Roberts
BRADY MORNINGSTAR | G | 6-4 | 185 | Kansas
RYAN REID | F | 6-8 | 245 | Florida State
BILLY RUSH | F | 6-7 | 200 | Robert Morris
CURTIS SUMPTER | F | 6-7 | 225 | Villanova
NBA Development League Stories from November 23, 2011
- Rosters Set for 2011-12 NBA Development League Regular Season - D-League
- Purple Joins Pink Game to be Held Saturday - Dakota Wizards
- Mad Ants Announce Opening Night Roster - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Jam Announce 2011-12 Opening Day Roster - Bakersfield Jam
- Energy Announce Opening Night Roster - Iowa Energy
- Stampede Final Roster Set - Idaho Stampede
- Los Angeles D-Fenders Announce 2011-12 Opening Day Roster - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Gates Returning to Boise for Opening Weekend - Idaho Stampede
- Red Claws Waive Harrington - Maine Red Claws
- Canton Charge Sets Opening Day Roster - Canton Charge
- All Eyes on Canton...It's Time for Charge Basketball - Canton Charge
- Tulsa 66ers Tip off 2011-12 NBA D-League Season this Weekend - Tulsa 66ers
- Fiberpipe to Provide High Definition Coverage - Idaho Stampede
- BayHawks Set Opening Night Roster - Erie BayHawks
- Tulsa 66ers Set Opening Weekend Roster - Tulsa 66ers
- Armor Announce Opening Night Roster - Springfield Armor
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.