'Cats Lose To Seas Dogs In Shootout 4-3December 31, 2009 - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) - Moncton Wildcats
Nic Deschamps scored for the Wildcats at 1:23 of the first.
In the second, Nicolas Peterson scored for the Sea Dogs at 4:56. Moncton went ahead 2-1 at 16:30 with Daniel Pettersson's 12th of the season, then added another power play marker at 17:47 when Marek Hrivik netted his 15th.
In the third, the Sea Dogs scored at 1:54, Danick Gauthier was the goal scoring. Saint John tied the contest at 14:35 with Yann Sauve's goal.
No scoring in the overtime and the Sea Dogs got the win by scoring on their first two shoot out chances while the Wildcats missed both opportunities.
Shots on goal were 34-25 for Saint John.
Tonight's game summary is available at:http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/lang_en/index.php. For the game story, visit www.canadaeast.com tomorrow morning.
The Wildcats and Sea Dogs meet again on Saturday night at 7 at Harbour Station. Following the action on News 91.9 or on the Telus website.
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from December 31, 2009
- 'Cats Lose To Seas Dogs In Shootout 4-3 - Moncton Wildcats
- Sea Dogs Earn 4-3 Comeback Win In Moncton - Saint John Sea Dogs
- Maineiacs Acquire Critchlow And Tanguy In Trade - Lewiston MAINEiacs
- Olympiques Race Past Maineiacs - Lewiston MAINEiacs
- Trade Between Acadie-Bathurst And Lewiston - QMJHL
- Today's Maineiacs Game Scheduled For 2:00 P.M. - Lewiston MAINEiacs
- Wildcats Alumni Headed To Olympics - Moncton Wildcats
- Cats Coffee Talk - Moncton Wildcats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.