Houston Aeros Partner With Woodlands Custom Vision for 08-09 SeasonNovember 4, 2008 - American Hockey League (AHL) Houston Aeros
Woodlands Custom Vision combines the latest IntraLASIK technology with Personal Care to help patients improve their vision. Dr. Carlos Manrique has experience and commitment to individual care and has convinced thousands of Texans to trust their eyes to Woodlands Custom Vision. Tour their website to find out what makes Woodlands Custom Vision a unique choice for LASIK.
"You don't have to be a superstar to get superstar vision," said Dr. Manrique. "I treat every patient as though they were a professional athlete. Come and see us at Woodlands Custom Vision"
Dr. Manrique is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist that Specializies in the blade free iLasik procedure. Dr. Manrique is an actual proctor for this procedure! Mention the Aeros to get a $1200 discount off this life changing procedure. Call (281) 367-2010 or visit WOODLANDSCUSTOMVISION.com for more information about the procedure.
"Having lasik surgery at Woodlands Custom Vision was the single best thing I've done for myself in years," said Chris Ronquillo, Aeros' Director of Corporate Sales and Services. "It's liberating. Not only can I see from a distance, but I can read small print without any problems. On the morning of January 4, 2008 Dr. Manrique performed my procedure in a matter of minutes. That same night I went to the Aeros game and was able to see the action better than ever."
American Hockey League Stories from November 4, 2008
- Houston Aeros Partner With Woodlands Custom Vision for 08-09 Season - Houston Aeros
- Former Crunch Member Derick Brassard Named NHL Rookie of the Month - Syracuse Crunch
- Columbus Assigns Dan LaCosta, Recalls Steve Mason - Syracuse Crunch
- Houston Aeros Fifth Annual Military Appreciation Night to be held November 22 - Houston Aeros
- Phantoms Seek 500th Win Wednesday - Adirondack Phantoms
- Radja recalled to IceHogs - Rockford IceHogs
- IceHogs announce game time changes - Rockford IceHogs
- Monarchs Release Rheault - Manchester Monarchs
- Sobotka Retuns To Providence - Providence Bruins
- BoDeans Added to Admirals Concert List - Milwaukee Admirals
- Carolina Assigns Forward Dan LaCouture To Albany - Albany River Rats
- Moose assign trio to ECHL - Manitoba Moose
- B-Sens Sign Winger Pierre-Luc Faubert - Binghamton Senators
- Sigalet Shines on the Back End - Syracuse Crunch
- Canucks recall Ouellet and re-assign Krog to Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Crunch Announce Details of New York State Lottery Night - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Trade Rampage Defenseman Drew Fata - San Antonio Rampage
- Worcester Sharks Begin Quest For Unum Cup On Dollar Dog Wednesdays - Worcester Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.