Zach Hansen Loaned to USHL Sioux City
AUSTIN, Minn. - The first call-up to the USHL this season belongs to goaltender Zach Hansen to the Sioux City Musketeers.
Hansen, 18, is amidst his first full junior season after playing for games for the Bruins last year but spending most of his time with the Des Moines Buccanneers 18U AAA team. With one game under his belt in the NAHL already this season, Hansen has played in five total games with a 2-1-0 record. The Chaska, MN, native has a career goals-against average of 2.59 with a .884 career save percentage while in the NAHL.
This is the third call-up to the USHL for Hansen following stints with Dubuque and Cedar Rapids last year, though he has yet to play a game in the league. The Sioux City Musketeers are 1-2-0-0 on the young season and have two games upcoming this weekend including a Saturday night battle with Omaha and a Sunday night showdown against Tri-City.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 30, 2020
- Hunter McCoy Commits to Brown University - Maryland Black Bears
- LaRusso Named NAHL's East Division's Second Star of the Week - New Jersey Titans
- NAHL Announces Stars of the Week - NAHL
- Titans Defenseman Tyler Nasca Makes NCAA D1 Commitment to Mercyhurst University - New Jersey Titans
- Wings Sign Tender Landry Schmuck - Aberdeen Wings
- Zach Hansen Loaned to USHL Sioux City - Austin Bruins
- LaRusso's 2 Goals Aren't Enough as Titans Fall to Tomahawks in SO - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.