Youngstown Phantoms Release 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule
YOUNGSTOWN, OH- The Youngstown Phantoms release their 2020-2021 United States Hockey League (USHL) regular season schedule. The Phantoms will have a busy month in November starting on the road for the first 10 games of the season. Our home opener at Covelli Centre will be Friday, December 4th, 2020 where we will host the Muskegon Lumberjacks for the weekend. The Phantoms, who enter their 11th Season, will play 27 home games at Covelli Centre during the course of the 54 game schedule.
Also, in December the Phantoms will be home against the Green Bay Gamblers on December 18th and 19th. The Phantoms will be on the road to battle Team USA U-17 on December 11th and 12th in Plymouth, Michigan.
January will be a busy month at home for the Phantoms. The Phantoms are scheduled to open 2021 with home weekend games (January 3rd) against Team USA U18 at the Covelli Centre followed by games against Dubuque Fighting Saints (January 8th and 9th) and Chicago Steel (January 10th) and finally for two three day weekends. First weekend January 22nd-24th against Chicago Team and ending the month with Team USA U18 January 29th-31st. The only road game in January will be against Team USA U17 on January 15th and 16th.
We begin the month of February in Dubuque on February 5th and 6th and in Muskegon on February 18th and 19th before returning home to face the Chicago Steel (February 20th) and the Muskegon Lumberjacks (February 26th and 27th).
March begins with The Phantoms at Green Bay, March 5th-7th. The Phantoms will be home to host Dubuque Fighting Saints March 12th and 13th. The Phantoms are then off on the road for a four-game stretch to Team USA U17 March 19th and U18 March 20th and the Muskegon Lumberjacks March 26th and 27th.
April features eight home games, Green Bay Gamblers, April 2nd-4th, being the first set of home games and April 15th and 16th against Chicago and Muskegon. Closing out the regular season against Team USA U-17, April 23rd and 24th. The Phantoms will be on the road for a two-game series against our rival Chicago Steel, April 9th and 10th.
This season's playoff format will change from last season, with the top four teams from each Conference qualifying for the playoffs.
Friday and Saturday home games begin at 7:05 p.m. The Phantoms play five Sunday home games at 4:05pm, one Thursday home game at 6:05pm.
Over the coming weeks, the team will release its 2020-2021 Promotional Schedule as well as details on special events and offerings related to the team's 11th Season.
For more information, call 330-747-PUCK or visit YoungstownPhantoms.com.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from September 29, 2020
- Stars Announce 2020-21 Season Schedule - Lincoln Stars
- Musketeers Announce 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule - Sioux City Musketeers
- 2020-2021 Home Schedule Released - Fargo Force
- USHL 2020-2021 Schedule Released - Des Moines Buccaneers
- Storm Announce Schedule for 2020-2021 Season - Tri-City Storm
- Youngstown Phantoms Release 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule - Youngstown Phantoms
- Stampede Announce 2020-21 Season Schedule - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Black Hawks Back November 6th - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Steel Announce 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule - Chicago Steel
- USHL Unveils 2020-21 Schedule - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- 2020-21 Lancers Season Schedule Released - Omaha Lancers
- USHL Announces 2020-21 Schedule - USHL
- Jon Cooper, Stanley Cup Champion - Green Bay Gamblers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Youngstown Phantoms Stories
- Phantoms Comeback Falls Short in 4-3 Loss to Green Bay
- Phantoms Acquire Centrella and Clark from Omaha
- Phantoms Surrender Five Special Teams Goals, Drop 8-4 Decision to Chicago
- Comeback Bid Falls Short; Phantoms Drop 5-3 Decision to Madison
- Bettens' Hat Trick Lifts Youngstown over Madison 6-4