2020-21 Lancers Season Schedule Released
RALSTON, NE - The Omaha Lancers, in conjunction with the United States Hockey League (USHL), announced the schedule for the 2020-2021 season. This year's schedule has divided the league to only Western and Eastern Conference matchups.
The Lancers will begin the regular season on the road, taking on the Waterloo Black Hawks at Young Arena for a two-game weekend series. The Lancers 2020-21 home-opener will be against the Tri-City Storm on Friday, November 13th. Omaha will play in-state opponents the Lincoln Stars five times and Tri-City Storm four times at Ralston Arena.
The 2020-21 season will feature the second annual Frosty Cup, hosted by the Dallas Stars. The Tri-City Storm and Omaha Lancers will meet for a pair of games on January 29 and 30 at Comerica Center in Frisco, Tex. More information regarding the Frosty Cup will be released at a later date.
Fans will see the return of several players from prior seasons including; Tyler Carpenter, Jack Jensen, Nolan Renwick, Michael Cameron, Ryan Lautenbach, Theo Thrun, Jakob Dobes, Matt Basgall, and Drew Jeffers.
All Lancers Friday games are set for 6:05 PM and Saturday home games are scheduled to begin at 7:05 PM and Sunday games with a start time of 4:05 PM. The Lancers are preparing the 2020-21 promotions schedule to be released in the coming weeks, which will include theme nights, giveaways, and more.
To see the full 2020-21 Season Schedule click here.
Due to COVID-19 and CDC guidelines set in place by the Ralston Arena, all games will have a 75% maximum capacity at this time. All fans are required to wear facial protection the entire time they are in the facility. Social Distancing mandates will be in place as well, more information will follow.
For more information, call (402) 344-PUCK or visit the Lancers website, www.lancers.com
Season Tickets are available now. Visit Lancers.com or call 402-344-PUCK to lock in your seats for this season.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from September 29, 2020
- Stars Announce 2020-21 Season Schedule - Lincoln Stars
- Musketeers Announce 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule - Sioux City Musketeers
- 2020-2021 Home Schedule Released - Fargo Force
- USHL 2020-2021 Schedule Released - Des Moines Buccaneers
- Storm Announce Schedule for 2020-2021 Season - Tri-City Storm
- Youngstown Phantoms Release 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule - Youngstown Phantoms
- Stampede Announce 2020-21 Season Schedule - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Black Hawks Back November 6th - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Steel Announce 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule - Chicago Steel
- USHL Unveils 2020-21 Schedule - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- 2020-21 Lancers Season Schedule Released - Omaha Lancers
- USHL Announces 2020-21 Schedule - USHL
- Jon Cooper, Stanley Cup Champion - Green Bay Gamblers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.