Wolves signal stays on WFEA 1370AM
The Manchester Wolves, New Hampshire's professional arenafootball2 team, are proud to announce that they'll be teaming up with WFEA 1370AM for another successful season, the team's fourth, on the airwaves.
WFEA, New Hampshire's oldest radio station, has been broadcasting continuously since 9:00AM on March 1, 1932 and has always had the same call letters. 1370 WFEA offers quality programming that includes Adult Pop standards songs from great artists such as - Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Nat "King" Cole, Johnny Mathis, Barbra Streisand, Glenn Miller Orchestra and many more. WFEA is also NH's home for sports as they host not only the Manchester Wolves but the UNH Sports Network, covering football, volleyball, hockey and basketball!
The Wolves will be kicking off their fourth season this Saturday, March 31, at 7:00pm in Wilkes-Barre Scranton to face the Pioneers, their East Division rivals. Manchester will suit up with the #4 ranking in the league while the Pioneers play host with a #6 ranking. Currently the Wolves hold the career series lead 8-7.
Wolves' fans can tune turn their radio dials to 1370AM to hear all of the 2007 Manchester Wolves action live, both away and home games, or click on the "Teamline" link on the www.manchesterwolves.com homepage to hear the broadcast over the internet. Dick "The Voice" Lutsk will provide the Wolves play-by-play commentary with the assistance of Karl-Sven Bertelmann, the Wolves Director of Communications, on the color commentary.
"Having been in radio and television for nearly 40 years I really didn't know much about or what to expect from arena football, but the past three years have been so much more fun than I ever anticipated," said Lutsk, a Manchester native. "I have become a big fan of the arena game and any football fan who hasn't been to a game really owes it to him or herself to give it a try, it's great."
Wolves' fans can learn more about WFEA by visiting www.wfea1370.com .
Don't miss another exciting season of Manchester Wolves football in 2007! For information on season tickets, or merchandise, fans can contact the Wolves at 603.627.WOLF (9653) or visit them on the web at www.manchesterwolves.com.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from March 29, 2007
- Shock add two more - Spokane Shock
- Lightning Announce Season Opening Roster - Stockton Lightning
- Renegades Radio Show Premiers April 4th from Buffalo Wild Wings on KKAM - Lubbock Renegades
- Blizzard Enter 2007 Season Ranked #5 in Coaches Poll - Green Bay Blizzard
- af2 week one quick hitters - af2
- Everett Hawks game notes - Everett Hawks
- Boise Burn individual game tickets go on sale - Boise Burn
- Florida Firecats to Broadcast Four Games on Local TV - Florida Firecats
- Steeldogs Begin With Rival Vipers - Alabama Steeldogs
- af2 relaunches weekly online radio show today - af2
- Wolves signal stays on WFEA 1370AM - Manchester Wolves
- Former Pro Wrestler To Attend Thunder Home Opener - Mahoning Valley Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.