Wilderness Tender Gunnar Thoreson
CLOQUET, MN - The Minnesota Wilderness has announced the tender of Gunnar Thoreson for the 2020-2021 NAHL season. Thoreson played the current season with his High School team, the Andover Huskies, where he came out of 25 regular season games with 35 points. In the Huskies four game, post-season run Thoreson would score 5 goals and assist 3.
"Gunnar is a creative two-way player who is defensively responsible and offensively gifted. We are very excited to welcome him to the Wilderness family. " commented Head Coach Jon Vaillancourt.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from March 10, 2020
- Career Night from Shittu Not Enough, Bulls Lose 105-101 - Amarillo Bulls
- Murtazin Commits to Call Union Future Home - Amarillo Bulls
- Wilderness Tender Gunnar Thoreson - Minnesota Wilderness
- Local Wilderness Forward Watkins Commits DI to Union College - Minnesota Wilderness
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.