Wilderness Head Trainer Jarrett Byrnes a Key Member of Team
CLOQUET, MN - March is National Athletic Training Month! The Minnesota Wilderness would like to recognize and take a moment to thank St. Luke's Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Athletic Trainer, Jarret Byrnes for his dedication to our athletes, on and off the ice.
St. Luke's Orthopedic & Sports Medicine had made it possible for Jarret to be present at every practice and home and away games, making him an integral part of the Wilderness family.
As Wilderness Head Athletic Trainer, there is no doubt Jarret is putting in his rink hours. He can often be found in the arena hours before practice, inventorying his AT supplies, getting ready for pre-ice treatments, and welcoming everyone to the arena with a friendly smile.
You'll also find him at the rink after practice is over, going through player treatment plans, tracking his athletes' progress, and meeting with the Wilderness coaches.
"Working for the Minnesota Wilderness is truly a dream come true. Just a few years ago my family would come to as many Wildernesses games as we could. Now I'm working for the Wilderness! Every day I get to come to the rink and help athletes be the best they can be and I couldn't think of a better job.
I'd like to thank my family, friends, my girlfriend and the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point Athletic Training program for the constant support in getting me to where I am today! Go Wilderness!" - Jarret Byrnes
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from March 29, 2019
- Bugs Bounce Jacks - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bronte's Scores Late, Knights End Johnstown's 26 Home Game Win Streak - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights
- Pilots Drop Series Opener to Brahmas 6-2 - Topeka Pilots
- Bulls Take Night One of Three-Game Weekend - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Late Goal Sinks Tomahawks - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Black Bears Fall to Titans in Close Battle - Maryland Black Bears
- Titans Split Weekend Series with Rebels - New Jersey Junior Titans
- Watson Absent this Weekend Due to Family Illness - Topeka Pilots
- Wilderness Head Trainer Jarrett Byrnes a Key Member of Team - Minnesota Wilderness
- Wings Pick up Road Win - Aberdeen Wings
- Playoff Racing - Minot Minotauros
- Bruins Surge Back, Beat Blizzard 4-3 - Austin Bruins
- Pilots Set to Face Brahmas in Crucial South Division Matchup - Topeka Pilots
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota Wilderness Stories
- Wilderness Fan Enters Remission and Will Get Back on Ice
- Minnesota Wilderness 2019/20 Game Schedule Released
- Wilderness Forward Horn Selected for Junior World Cup in Sochi
- Wilderness Forward Nathan Horn Commits to Air Force Academy
- Wilderness Host Main Camp for 2019-2020 Season