Wilderness Forward Horn Selected for Junior World Cup in Sochi
CLOQUET, MN - Minnesota Wilderness forward, Nate Horn, has been selected by the North American Hockey League to participate in the 2019 Sirius Junior Club World Cup.
Horn, who recently committed Division I to Air Force, will travel with 24 other NAHL players to Sochi, Russia in August to represent the NAHL Organization in the tournament.
"The 2019 Sirius Junior Club World Cup will be held at the home of the XXII Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia at the base of the Sirius Educational Centre from August 23-31, 2019. The annual tournament, which is sanctioned by the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF), brings together world-class junior hockey clubs from various countries for competition.
Team NAHL, which will be comprised of a 24-man roster featuring one player from each of the 24 teams that competed in the NAHL during the 2018-19 season, will be announced soon. The roster will be limited to five players with 1999 birth years." [Source: NAHL Release]
The Minnesota Wilderness is a Tier II Junior Hockey Team in the National American Hockey League (NAHL), based in Cloquet, Mn.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from July 10, 2019
- Jackalopes Add Adam Phillips to Coaching Staff - Odessa Jackalopes
- NAHL to Participate in 2019 Sirius Junior Club World Cup - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Nick Trela of Bulls Named to Play for Team NAHL at Junior Club World Cup - Amarillo Bulls
- Minnesota Wilderness 2019/20 Game Schedule Released - Minnesota Wilderness
- Wilderness Forward Horn Selected for Junior World Cup in Sochi - Minnesota Wilderness
- Black Bears Announce the Atlantic Maintenance Group Will be the Official Sponsor the of the 'Maryland Black Bears' Bear Patrol' - Maryland Black Bears