Whitecaps FC to Host Frontline Heroes Appreciation Night, Presented by BMO
VANCOUVER, BC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC are hosting Frontline Heroes Appreciation Night, presented by BMO, at the club's upcoming home match this Saturday, September 25 at BC Place. The 'Caps continue their push towards the playoffs when they host Western Conference rivals FC Dallas at 7 p.m. PT.
SINGLE MATCH TICKETS: ticketmaster.ca/whitecaps
3-MATCH FLEX PACK FROM $72: https://fevo.me/3CddcYS
All frontline heroes can access specially priced tickets HERE.
Fans are invited to show their appreciation for our frontline heroes with an ovation at 7 p.m. PT, just before kickoff.
The first 2,000 fans entering the stadium will also receive a complimentary "It Takes a Village" artwork piece by artist Carson Ting. The unique and inspirational print was created to commemorate Vancouver's 7 p.m. salute to frontline heroes. More than $140,000 in proceeds were donated to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank from the initiative during an unprecedented time of need.
Guests are recommended to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the match to allow for vaccine verification and other health and safety protocols upon entry.
In accordance with the B.C. Provincial Health Order, fans attending Whitecaps FC matches at BC Place will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination alongside valid government photo ID, starting with the September 25 match onwards.
Youth aged 12-18 are exempt from showing ID but must show proof of vaccination. Youth aged 11 and under are exempt from showing ID or proof of vaccination. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted for admittance.
To get your BC Vaccine Card and find further information, click HERE.
People from other Canadian provinces or territories must show:
Provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine record
Valid government photo ID
International visitors must show:
Proof of vaccination they used to enter Canada
For more information on health and safety protocols, visit whitecapsfc.com/matchday.
KICK CHILDHOOD CANCER
Saturday's match will also see the club again supporting Kick Childhood Cancer. The nets and corner flags will be yellow, with the team wearing special warm-up tops, with proceeds going to the Children's Oncology Group Foundation. The pre-match jerseys are available at whitecapsfc.com/shop.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 20, 2021
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: September 20, 2021 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC Midfielder Nicolás Lodeiro Undergoes Successful Surgery - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire FC to Begin Three-Game Homestand on Wednesday Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: September 20 Ã¢ÂÂ September 26 - Chicago Fire FC
- Leagues Cup Final Rosters Announced: Seattle Sounders FC and Club León Head to Las Vegas - MLS
- Inter Miami CF to Host Ã¢ÂÂCelebra tu Patria - Hispanic Heritage Night Presented by EspolònÃ¢ÂÂ on September 22ÃÂ - Inter Miami CF
- Earthquakes Midfielder Chofis Named MLS Player of the Week - San Jose Earthquakes
- Whitecaps FC to Host Frontline Heroes Appreciation Night, Presented by BMO - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- San Jose Earthquakes Midfielder Eduardo López Voted MLS Player of the Week for Week 26 - MLS
- MNUFC Youth Development Program Announce 2021-22 MLS Next Season Schedule and Roster - Minnesota United FC
- Set Piece King Jack Price Named to MLS Team of the Week Bench - Colorado Rapids
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- Timbers Defender Larrys Mabiala Named to MLS Team of the Week for Week 26 - Portland Timbers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Vancouver Whitecaps FC Stories
- 'Caps claim crucial three points in playoff race
- Whitecaps FC Add eMLS Star Power, Sign Gordon "Fiddle" Thornsberry
- Brian White scores 10th goal of the season in loss
- Whitecaps FC Confirm Date Change for Road Match at Los Angeles Football Club
- Brian White hat-trick leads the way for the 'Caps in huge win