Westchester Knicks Acquire Markieth Cummings
WHITE PLAINS, December 11, 2014 - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA Development League affiliate of the New York Knickerbockers, announced today that they acquired Markeith Cummings out of the NBA D-League available player pool.
Cummings, 6-6, 240-pounds, last played for the Bakersfield Jam, the Phoenix Suns' NBA D-League affiliate. In 29 games for the Jam over the past two seasons, the forward averaged 6.0 points, shooting .459 over 11.9 minutes.
Tickets for the Westchester Knicks are on sale now at Ticketmaster outlets and the Westchester County Center Box Office and start at $10. For information on season tickets and partial plans, visit WestchesterKnicks.com or call (914) 559-6889. Fans can stay up-to-date on team news by following the team at: @wcknicks on Twitter and on Facebook at facebook.com/wcknicks.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 11, 2014
- Legends Cause Fourth Quarter Blues in OKC - Texas Legends
- Blue Falls to Legends - Oklahoma City Blue
- Earl Barron Drops 43 Points in Loss to Charge - Bakersfield Jam
- Canton Outlasts Bakersfield for 98-95 Win - Canton Charge
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Markieth Cummings - Westchester Knicks
- BayHawks Acquire Guard Luke Loucks - Erie BayHawks
- Russ Smith Reassigned from Pelicans - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Pelicans Assign Russ Smith to NBA D-League's Fort Wayne Mad Ants - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Westchester Knicks Stories
- Westchester Ends Long Island's Undefeated Tear, 93-90
- Jenkins Named To USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Roster For November Games
- Knicks Host Five Straight Opponents Starting Sunday Versus Erie
- Jenkins Records Double-Double as Knicks Knock off Erie, 127-121
- Kornet Grabs Career-High as Knicks Defeat Canton, 106-95