BayHawks Acquire Guard Luke Loucks
Erie, Pennsylvania, Thursday, December 11, 2014 - The Erie BayHawks today announced guard Luke Loucks (6-5, 201, Florida State) has been acquired and activated. Loucks went undrafted in the 2012 NBA Draft and later played professionally in Belgium with the Kangoeroes Basket Willebroek. He was selected in the 4th round of the 2014 NBA Development League Draft by the Maine Red Claws and was then waived on December 8. Erie's Lenzelle Smith has been deactivated.
The BayHawks travel to California to take on the Santa Cruz Warriors Saturday at 10:00 PM EST and then head to Reno to face the Bighorns Sunday at 8:00 PM EST. Erie completes their three game road trip the following Friday to play the first place Maine Red Claws before coming home to host the Iowa Energy on Saturday, December 20. Tickets are on sale now by calling 814-790-5600.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 11, 2014
- Legends Cause Fourth Quarter Blues in OKC - Texas Legends
- Blue Falls to Legends - Oklahoma City Blue
- Earl Barron Drops 43 Points in Loss to Charge - Bakersfield Jam
- Canton Outlasts Bakersfield for 98-95 Win - Canton Charge
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Markieth Cummings - Westchester Knicks
- BayHawks Acquire Guard Luke Loucks - Erie BayHawks
- Russ Smith Reassigned from Pelicans - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Pelicans Assign Russ Smith to NBA D-League's Fort Wayne Mad Ants - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.