Weekend Preview Bulls Back at Home Taking on Lone Star Brahmas
THE TEAMS: Lone Star Brahmas @ Amarillo Bulls
WHEN: Tomorrow (Friday) night and Saturday at 7 pm
WHERE: Budweiser Bull Pen, Amarillo Civic Center
PROMOTIONS: Friday - The Grinch will be in attendance for fans to get pictures with. It's also the Family Four Pack for $54 and Bring-A-Bud Pack for $2. Saturday - Toys For Tots Teddy Bear Toss, and the debut of the Bulls new red jerseys. Bring a new or gently used Teddy Bear or stuffed animal to the game and when the Bulls score their first goal, throw the toys onto the ice in support of the great cause.
TICKETS: Purchase tickets at the Bulls Office located at 301 South Polk, Civic Center Box Office and all Panhandle Ticket locations including United Supermarkets or online at www.panhandletickets.com and www.amarillobulls.com/tickets. For further information call 806-242-1122.
BROADCAST OPTIONS: Tune into the action live on 107.1 Nash Icon, www.amarillobulls.com/listen and PPV with Hockey TV beginning with the Fit Omni Warm Up Show at 6:40 pm. Denis J. Puska has the hard hitting action to follow.
THE SERIES: It's the fifth and sixth meetings of the season between the Amarillo Bulls and the Lone Star Brahmas as part of the Battle Of The Cattle Series. The Bulls lead the season series 2-1-1-0 and have outscored the Brahmas 13-7. These two teams will take some time off from one another and will not hook up again until February.
BACK HOME AGAIN: It's been just over 30 days between home games for the Amarillo Bulls at the Budweiser Bull Pen in the Amarillo Civic Center. The Bulls are 6-2 versus South Division teams at home and were last action in early November where they swept the Shreveport Mudbugs in thrilling fashion.
STREAKS AND TRENDS: The Amarillo Bulls unbeaten streak currently stands at 11 games 8-0-2-1 with their last loss in regulation coming on Saturday, Oct. 20. Only the Johnstown Tomahawks 17 straight wins are hotter. The Bulls have trailed just four times heading into the third period this season, and have 18 first goals in 23 games. The Brahmas have dropped three games in a row after going unbeaten in the previous seven games. Lone Star has also won six two goal games this season.
ACROSS THE SOUTH: There are two other games in the South Division this weekend. The Odessa Jackalopes travel to Corpus Christi to face the IceRays at American Bank Center. The Shreveport Mudbugs open a two game set tomorrow (Saturday) night in Topeka versus the Pilots at Kansas Expo Center Landon Arena.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from December 6, 2018
- Weekend Preview - Jamestown Rebels
- December Promotions with the Steel - Chippewa Steel
- Maryland Black Bears Announce New Front Office Staff - Maryland Black Bears
- Futures/Developmental Camps Set - Maryland Black Bears
- Brahmas Announce Sponsorship Agreement with Pepsi Co. - Lone Star Brahmas
- Toale Commits to Bentley University - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Dalton Weigel Earns NAHL Defenseman of the Month Honors - Aberdeen Wings
- Weekend Preview Bulls Back at Home Taking on Lone Star Brahmas - Amarillo Bulls
- Amarillo Bulls Tender Tabor Heaslip and Oliver Bezick - Amarillo Bulls
- Hawks Continue Winning Streak, Visit Rebels this Weekend - Johnstown Tomahawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Amarillo Bulls Stories
- Weekend Preview - Bulls Visit Brahmas
- Bulls Double Jackalopes 4-2 for 40th Win
- Weekend Preview: Bulls Host Jackalopes Looking at Getting Closer to 40 Win Plateau
- Amarillo Bulls, Amarillo Hockey Association and Amarillo Sod Poodles Announce Partnership
- Bulls Dump Brahmas 5-1