Watling, Stead Unavailable Saturday
Head Coach Harry Watling and Assistant Coach Jon Stead have tested positive for COVID-19. Both Harry and Jon have been isolated at home, and all USL, local and state health and wellness protocols are being followed. Harry and Jon will not be available to coach Saturday's match. Technical Director and former Assistant Coach Luiz Silva will assume coaching duties. There have been no other positive tests among players and staff.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from July 21, 2021
- San Antonio FC Defeats New Mexico United 3-0 in Front of National Television Audience - San Antonio FC
- Tacoma Defiance Signs Defender Cody Baker - Tacoma Defiance
- 3 Things: #NYvPIT - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- San Diego Loyal Signs 26-Year-Old Midfielder Jack Blake to Extension - San Diego Loyal
- Watling, Stead Unavailable Saturday - Hartford Athletic
- James Murphy to Launch "The SP Edition" NFT Collection - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Lights FC Announces Taco Tuesday Super Deal - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Around the Leagues: Crazy Happenings Highlight Eventful Week for the Beautiful Game - Sacramento Republic FC
- ECNL, RDA East Sides Close Year at US Club Soccer National Cup - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Danny Griffin Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- FC Tulsa's Match on Saturday Night at Memphis to Air Locally on FOX23 - FC Tulsa
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Athletic Stories
- Obregón Jr. Pushes Hartford to 2-0 Victory over Real Monarchs
- September 18 Postponed, Home Match on October 15 Moved to October 16
- Athletic Return Home for Must-Win Match against Real Monarchs
- Hartford Athletic + Stanley Black & Decker to Host Third Annual Match for a Cause Benefitting the Legacy Foundation of Hartford
- Road Woes Continue in Loss to Charlotte