Waterloo Rallies Past Musketeers for Weekend Sweep
(Waterloo, IA) - The Sioux City Musketeers had a lead after one period but it was Waterloo who controlled the final two frames en route to a 4-1 win on Saturday.
Chase Bradley deflected a slapshot into the back of the Black Hawk net midway through the opening period to give the Musketeers an early lead. However Waterloo's Max Sasson and Kyler Kleven each struck twice over the next two periods to propel their squad to the series sweep.
Bradley's goal was assisted by Ethan Edwards and John Fusco while netminder Alex Tracy finished the night with 28 saves. The Musketeers are now 9-11-1 and return home this Friday to take on Fargo.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from January 24, 2021
- Doan's Hat Trick Lifts Chicago Past Phantoms 4-3 in Overtime - Youngstown Phantoms
- Doan Hat Trick Powers Steel to 4-3 Overtime Win - Chicago Steel
- Waterloo Rallies Past Musketeers for Weekend Sweep - Sioux City Musketeers
- Three-Goal Third Lifts Phantoms over Steel 5-2 - Youngstown Phantoms
- Craft Scores Late, Stars Win 2-1 over Storm - Lincoln Stars
- Force Top Buccaneers in OT - Fargo Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.