Venom Coach Gets His QB, Ronnie Simpson
Venom Coach, Keith Evans, is proud to announce the signing of Ronnie Simpson. Simpson had been chased by several indoor football leagues to sign.
"This is a big signing for our program," says Coach Evans, "Ronny is a great talent."
Ronny played for the Bloomington Extreme of the IFL which featured the NFL Draft Number 2 First Round Pick, Peter Warrick, who had a good NFL run with several teams at WR. Erik Echols, Ronnie's Agent, told Coach Evans Warrick expressed to reporters that Simpson was the best QB on the Extreme. The CFL loves Ronnie's film.
"Following our season Ronnie will get opportunities to play in Canada," says Coach Evans.
• Discuss this story on the American Indoor Football Association message board...
American Indoor Football Association Stories from January 26, 2010
- San Jose Wolves Add Former AFL Duo - Stockton Wolves
- Express Sign 3 Players For 2010 Season - Reading Express
- Venom Coach Gets His QB, Ronnie Simpson - Wenatchee Valley Venom
- San Jose Wolves Announce Final Tryout - Stockton Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wenatchee Valley Venom Stories
- Former Washington State QB Rogers Not Giving Up Dream
- Wenatchee Valley Venom Strengthen Defense, Receiver Corps
- Venom signs former Idaho Vandals star Woolridge
- Wenatchee Valley Venom Releases 2011 Indoor Football League Schedule
- Goodman, Soward Among 9 Players Signed By Wenatchee Valley Venom