Update: Season Ticket Renewal
KENNEWICK, WA - In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the deadline to renew Americans season tickets for the 2020-21 hockey season has been extended until a later date.
Our staff will resume taking season ticket payments and contacting season ticket members when our office reopens and more details on the 2020-21 schedule are available. Seats will not be released.
Recently the WHL announced a Return to Play Protocol for the upcoming season with a targeted start date of Friday, October 2. The Americans and WHL fully intend on playing a full 68 game season regardless of start date.
While the Americans office is currently closed, fans can contact us via email at [email protected] Please understand our office is currently operating under a reduced staffing plan. We will be in contact as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
As always, the Tri-City Americans appreciate the continued support from our fans. We cannot wait to see you back at the Toyota Center for another exciting hockey season!
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from June 27, 2020
- Update: Season Ticket Renewal - Tri-City Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tri-City Americans Stories
- Seven Americans Alumni Participate in Stanley Cup Qualifiers
- Carey Price Nominated for the King Clancy Memorial Trophy
- Five Americans Players Celebrate High School Graduation During Pandemic
- Seven Americans Alumni Listed on NHL Return to Play Rosters
- Golian Signs with Tri-City