ThunderBolts and Ray Lewis invite all to opening game
LAKELAND, Fla. The Lakeland ThunderBolts Franchise of the NIFL released today an agenda for the first game day. Ray Lewis will be highlighting the evening presenting Athletic Excellence certificates produced by the Lakeland ThunderBolts to Fort Meade and Lakeland High School football teams and cheerleading squads. Both Polk County High Schools were 2004 Florida State Champions
The day will begin at 4:45 pm with a press conference introducing Ray Lewis. Immediately following the press conference will be a corporate partner tailgate party, held on The Thunder Terrace.
At approximately 5:45 pm the Lakeland ThunderBolts players will take the field for the first time to begin team warm-ups.
At 6:20 pm Ray Lewis will be introduced to the fans and there will be a field dedication.
At 7 pm the Lakeland ThunderBolts will kick-off and begin play for the first game of the 2005 inaugural season.
For additional information about The Lakeland ThunderBolts, the NIFL, ticket purchasing information, or corporate sponsorship information, please visit our website at www.lakelandthunderbolts.com or call 863-687-8110. Additional information about the NIFL can be found at the league website, www.nationalindoorfootballleague.net or call 888-422-9682.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from March 4, 2005
- RiverCity Rage News - RiverCity Rage
- ThunderBolts and Ray Lewis invite all to opening game - Lakeland ThunderBolts
- Daytona Beach Hawgs training camp report - Daytona Beach Hawgs
- Trever Whiting Returns to Capitols Coaching Staff - Lincoln Capitols
- Morays announce youth football pass - Miami Morays
- Fever single game tickets now available - Tri-Cities Fever
- Renegades announce 25-man roster - Rome Renegades
- Odessa at Beaumont game preview - Beaumont Drillers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.