Thunderbirds Partner with Atlantic Lottery Ahead of 2021-22 NLL Season
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia - The Halifax Thunderbirds today announced a new partnership with Atlantic Lottery ahead of the 2021-22 season.
Through this partnership, fans will be able to place wagers for all of the NLL games through Atlantic Lottery's PRO -LINE, along with fun game props to enhance fan engagement at every Thunderbirds game.
"We are excited to be partnering with Atlantic Lottery and PRO -LINE" said John Catalano, President and CEO of the Halifax Thunderbirds. "Adding PRO -LINE wagering this season will provide opportunities for us to introduce our incredible product to a new fan base."
"Atlantic Lottery's PRO-LINE is thrilled to partner with the Halifax Thunderbirds for the upcoming season with the NLL, a league so rich in Canadian talent," said Scott Eagles, manager of sports betting at Atlantic Lottery. "We are excited to be part of this mutually beneficial relationship that will increase brand awareness by appealing to each other's audiences through a common love of sport and supporting all things local."
Fans will be able to place wagers on PRO-LINE Stadium online or on Atlantic Lottery's mobile app during the 2021-22 Thunderbirds season.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 3, 2021
- Vancouver Warriors Season Opener Broadcast Nationally on TSN.ca and ESPN+ - Vancouver Warriors
- Thunderbirds Partner with Atlantic Lottery Ahead of 2021-22 NLL Season - Halifax Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Thunderbirds Stories
- Thunderbirds Away Game Versus Roughnecks Slated for April 8
- Thunderbirds Improve to 3-0, Outlasting the Rock in Overtime Slugfest
- Thompson Makes a Leap in His Second Season
- Thunderbirds Snapshot: 2021 Holiday Break
- Thunderbirds Home Game vs New York Rescheduled to February 4th