Syracuse Mets Invite Community to NBT Bank Stadium for Open House, March 2nd
SYRACUSE, NY - With Opening Day of the Inaugural Season for the Syracuse Mets less than two months away, the Mets are welcoming the community to NBT Bank Stadium for their 6th annual Open House on Saturday, March 2nd, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
This year's Open House will provide fans the first opportunity to purchase individual game tickets. Plus, fans can hit in the batting cages, take a tour of the clubhouse and stadium, and grab brand new Syracuse Mets gear at the team store.
At 10:30 a.m. in the Hank Sauer Room of Legends, there will be a Q&A session with Syracuse Mets General Manager Jason Smorol. The session will include information about the 2019 promotional schedule and a major announcement regarding the 2019 season.
"The Open House is a fun tradition that we are continuing as the Syracuse Mets," said Smorol. "It provides a great opportunity to interact with our fans that we have missed all offseason. We are so excited to kick off this Inaugural Season and welcome the Mets to Syracuse."
Beginning March 2nd, fans can purchase individual tickets for Opening Day, as well as the other 69 home games at NBT Bank Stadium. Flex Plans, Flex Plan Plus packages, and season tickets are also available for purchase.
Flex Plans are $85 and include 10 undated vouchers that can be redeemed at the Mets' ticket office for any regular-season Premium Field Box (Level-100) or Reserved Box (Level-200) ticket. Flex Plan Plus packages are $160 and include all the same benefits as the Flex Plan, along with 10 parking passes and a $50 food voucher. On Opening Day, the price of Flex Plans will increase to $100 and the price of the Flex Plan Plus will increase to $175.
Tickets can be purchased at the Syracuse Mets Ticket Office or over the phone, 315-474-7833, during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.), or online anytime at SyracuseMets.com.
For more information on the Open House or ticket plans, contact the Mets office at 315-474-7833 or email Michael Tricarico at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from February 7, 2019
- Get the Led out Performing at Frontier Field August 3 - Rochester Red Wings
- Former Red Wings Manager Frank Robinson Passes Away - Rochester Red Wings
- Syracuse Mets Invite Community to NBT Bank Stadium for Open House, March 2nd - Syracuse Mets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Mets Stories
- Syracuse Mets See Huge Jump in Attendance During the 2019 Season
- Syracuse Mets End Season with Heartbreaking 14-13 Loss to Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders in One-Game Playoff
- Mets Beat Red Wings, 8-4, to Force One-Game Playoff for North Division Title
- Syracuse Keeps Playoff Hope Alive with 7-3 Win against Rochester
- Mets Lose to Red Wings, 5-3, on Saturday Night