Swarm Sign Justin Lemcke to a One-Year Contract
ATLANTA - The Georgia Swarm today announced they have signed defenseman Justin Lemcke to one-year contract.
Lemcke, 23, was originally drafted by the Swarm in the 2018 NLL Entry Draft in the fourth round (No. 46 overall). Out of Orono, Ontario, Lemcke played with the Whitby Warriors in the Ontario Jr. A Lacrosse League from 2015-16. In 13 regular season games as a defenseman, Lemcke posted eight points (6G, 2A), and in 13 postseason contests, he had three assists.
In 2019, Lemcke played for the Peterborough Lakers in Major Series Lacrosse before being traded halfway through the season to the Brooklin Lacrosse Club. Across his 11 regular season games in the league as a rookie, Lemcke had four points (2G, 2A).
The deal is currently pending league approval.
Images from this story
Georgia Swarm defenseman Justin Lemcke
(Shane Wilson/Georgia Swarm)
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from October 2, 2020
- Swarm Sign Justin Lemcke to a One-Year Contract - Georgia Swarm
- Riptide Training Academy Announces Fall Clinics and New Website - New York Riptide
- Rock Sign Four 2020 Draft Picks - Toronto Rock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Georgia Swarm Stories
- National Lacrosse League Plans to Begin Its 35th Season; NLL Faceoff Weekend 2021 on April 9-11, 2021
- Swarm Extend Coaches Ed Comeau and Sean Ferris's Contracts Through 2023
- Andy Arlotta Nominated to a Three-Year Term on the Gwinnett Chamber Board of Directors
- Swarm Sign Justin Lemcke to a One-Year Contract
- Georgia Swarm Partner with Engineered Solutions of Georgia on a Five-Year Agreement