STLvSKC: Match Preview
ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Saint Louis FC hosts Sporting KC II this Saturday, September 19th at 7:00 p.m. CT for the fourth and final meeting between the two sides.
Saint Louis FC and Sporting KC II have previously played three matches since the USL restart in Group E with Saint Louis FC holding the series advantage with a 2-0-1 record. The teams last met on September 4th with Saint Louis FC winning 3-2 as Kyle Greig, Tyler Blackwood, and Kadeem Dacres found the back of the net for the home side while Wilson Harris scored a brace for Sporting KC II.
Saint Louis FC is coming off a 3-0 loss away to Louisville City FC to see them remain 3rd in Group E with four games remaining. The team has scored three goals in the last two meetings against Sporting KC II and will be hoping for a similar result to get within one point of Indy Eleven and make up some of the goal differential as well.
Sporting KC II is coming off a 2-1 loss on the road to Indy Eleven last Wednesday, September 9th with Tyler Freemon scoring a late consolation goal. The team will have to win-out their remaining four games and hope for some help to make the USL playoffs.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 19, 2020
- STLvSKC: Match Preview - Saint Louis FC
- STLFC Scores Stoppage-Time Winner to Claim 3-2 Victory - Saint Louis FC
- San Antonio FC Completes Unbeaten Home Record in Regular Season with 2-0 Win over OKC - San Antonio FC
- Energy FC Surrenders Three Points to San Antonio FC - OKC Energy FC
- Loudoun United FC Lose 1-0 against Pittsburgh Riverhounds at Segra Field - Loudoun United FC
- Lancaster Scores Two as LouCity's Winning Streak Continues - Louisville City FC
- Hounds Defeat Loudoun, Record Fifth Straight Clean Sheet - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Aaron Maund Header Lifts Independence to Crucial 1-0 Win vs. North Carolina FC - Charlotte Independence
- "Equality 4 AllÃ¢ÂÂ Jersey up for Auction - Memphis 901 FC
- 901 FC Falls 4-1 in Louisville - Memphis 901 FC
- Yellow and Red Cards Play Large Factor in NCFC Match against Charlotte Independence - North Carolina FC
- Switchbacks FC Prevail over New Mexico's "Home Opener" at Weidner Field - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Diaz's Diving Stop Wins Save of the Week - Sacramento Republic FC
- Rising Hosts San Diego Tonight at 7:30 PM on CW61 Arizona & ESPN+ - Phoenix Rising FC
- Sept 20 Match Preview - CHSvMIA - Charleston Battery
- Orange County Win Big Against Las Vegas - Orange County SC
- Game Day: Follow Along with LouCity-Memphis 901 FC - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.