STEALTH FOCUSED ON TWO-GAME ROAD TRIP
Vancouver, BC - The Vancouver Stealth (0-4) lost to the Toronto Rock (2-2) 24-7, on Saturday night.
The Stealth were only able to muster up one goal in the first 30 minutes of the game. Vancouver had an energy boost in the form of three separate fracases that sparked the Langley Events Centre faithful. The charge helped lead the Stealth to 6 more goals to close out the final 30 minutes of play.
Logan Schuss had a pair. Pete McFetridge, Corey Small, Evan Messenger and Tony Malcom had the lone markers for Vancouver.
The Stealth look to focus on their next two road games including a visit to Buffalo in Week 6 and then a trip to Denver on January 26, 2018. Vancouver will play two games in Week 7 including a return home on January 27, 2018 against the defending NLL Champions, the Georgia Swarm.
Tickets to the next home game are still available including single game tickets, 3 and 5 game Flex Packs and Boston Pizza Packs, which feature four tickets, one large pizza, four soft drinks and a cactus cut appetizer for $99 at all local Boston Pizzas. The Stealth are also offering Group Promotions for 10 or more tickets at a discounted rate.
Stay up-to-date with all breaking news and ticketing information by visiting StealthLAX.com
Images from this story
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 9, 2018
- Rock Practice Thursday - Toronto Rock
- Native American Scholarship Returns for 2017-18 Season - Buffalo Bandits
- Knighthawks Running Youth Lacrosse Practice Tuesday - Rochester Knighthawks
- STEALTH FOCUSED ON TWO-GAME ROAD TRIP - Vancouver Stealth
- Kaboom Rock Offence Explodes in 24-7 Win over Vancouver - Toronto Rock
- Georgia Swarm Fall 13-9 to Saskatchewan - Georgia Swarm
- GEORGIA SWARM FALL 13-9 TO SASKATCHEWAN - Georgia Swarm
- CALGARY ROUGHNECKS Roughnecks Drop 13-8 Road Decision - Calgary Roughnecks
- Rush Stomp Swarm 13-9 to Stay Unbeaten on the Season - Saskatchewan Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.