Standout Wide Receiver Stanley Signs with Sugar Skulls
TUCSON - The Tucson Sugar Skulls have signed wide receiver Malik Stanley the 2021 Indoor Football League season.
WR Malik Stanley(6'3", 220, Louisiana Tech) joins the Sugar Skulls for his rookie season in the IFL. Stanley began his college career with one season at Coffeyville Community College, before transferring to the University of South Alabama for two years. During his junior season at South Alabama, Stanley totaled 27 receptions for 324 yards and three touchdowns. He then finished his college career with one season at LA Tech. Stanley saw time in all 13 games, posting a team-high 649 yards on 40 catches and three touchdowns.
The Topeka, Kansas native was a C-USA Academic Medalist and Commissioner's Honor Roll member in 2020, while being an All-Conference USA Honorable Mention in 2019.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from November 9, 2020
- Standout Wide Receiver Stanley Signs with Sugar Skulls - Tucson Sugar Skulls
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Sugar Skulls Stories
- Secondary Bolsted with Signing of DB Jernigan
- Super Bowl Champion Wright Sr. Joins Sugar Skulls Defensive Line
- Tucson Sugar Skulls Announce Schedule for 2021 IFL Season
- Third-Year Defensive Lineman Francois Signs with Tucson
- Standout Wide Receiver Stanley Signs with Sugar Skulls