Snowbears ink Tony Farmer
The Utah Snowbears have signed former NBA veteran Tony Farmer, a 6-9 power forward from Nebraska. Farmer has had stints with the Charlotte Hornets, Golden State Warriors, and Denver Nuggets. Farmer has played professionally in the CBA with Sioux Falls, Columbus, Ft Wayne, and Rochester, as well as Spain, Italy, France, Argentina,Belgium, Greece, and Russia. Farmer will replace forward Nick Vanderlaan on the active roster in time for Thursday and Fridays games with Bellevue.
Note: OurSports Central no longer actively covers the American Basketball Association (ABA) as a professional league due in part to its inability to publish and play a schedule and the transitory nature of many of its teams. For information on professional minor leagues, please see OSC's basketball section.
• Discuss this story on the American Basketball Association message board...
American Basketball Association Stories from November 24, 2004
- Snowbears ink Tony Farmer - Utah Snowbears
- RimRockers sign seasoned veteran - Arkansas RimRockers
- Add Long Island to 2005 expansion teams - ABA
- Phoenix expansion team names head coach - Arizona Rhinos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.