Sioux Falls Splits with Iowa in 103-86 Loss
Sioux Falls, SD - The Sioux Falls Skyforce dropped a 103-86 decision to the Iowa Wolves to split a two-game back-to-back on Sunday afternoon from the Sanford Pentagon.
Alondes Williams secured his second-straight game of 20-plus points, as he secured 22 points on 8-15 FGA, eight rebounds and nine assists to lead Sioux Falls (4-4).
Javonte Cook led Iowa (2-6) with 21 points on 6-12 FGA and four rebounds, while DJ Carton added 20 points on 7-11 FGA. Minnesota Timberwolves assignee Wendell Moore Jr. contributed 15 points to round out top scorers for Iowa.
The Wolves took a 56-50 lead at intermission and outscored the Skyforce by 11 in the second half to snap a six-game losing streak.
Miami HEAT assignee Orlando Robinson produced 13 points, 13 rebounds and four blocks.
Sioux Falls travels to face Motor City on Tuesday at 6:00 PM CST.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 26, 2023
- Stockton Kings Defeat the Ontario Clippers, 107-102 - Stockton Kings
- Ignite Drops Series to South Bay - NBA G League Ignite
- Stars Split Series with Remix - Salt Lake City Stars
- South Bay Lakers Sweep Ignite - South Bay Lakers
- Magic Split Showcase Series with Spurs - Osceola Magic
- Austin Defeated by Osceola - Austin Spurs
- Sioux Falls Splits with Iowa in 103-86 Loss - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Iowa Snaps Losing Streak with 103-86 Win over Sioux Falls - Iowa Wolves
- Birmingham Squadron Drop Sunday Matchup with Memphis, 129-112 - Birmingham Squadron
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.