Shock Sign First Team All-IFL Offensive Lineman Rashaud Mungro
SPOKANE, WASHINGTON -Â Today the Spokane Shock are pleased to announce the signing of 6'6, 315 lbs. offensive lineman, Rashaud Mungro. The Eastern Kentucky Native has three indoor football titles so far in his professional career.
Mungro was Second Team All-IFL in 2014 and 2015. He was First Team All-IFL in 2017 and played on both the 2015 and 2016 Storm United Bowl Championship Teams. Mungro played college football at Eastern Kentucky University from 2005-2008.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from October 7, 2020
- Rookie Receiver Pelletier Signs with Rattlers - Arizona Rattlers
- Third-Year IFL Receiver Augustine Signs with Sugar Skulls - Tucson Sugar Skulls
- Shock Sign First Team All-IFL Offensive Lineman Rashaud Mungro - Spokane Shock
- CJ Thornton Returns to Barnstormers - Iowa Barnstormers
- Prescott Valley Indoor Football League team will be known as the Northern Arizona Wranglers - Northern Arizona Wranglers
- Pirates Sign Second Wide Receiver for 2021 - Massachusetts Pirates
- Pirates Add New Face to Secondary - Massachusetts Pirates
- Pirates D-Line Gets NFL Talent - Massachusetts Pirates
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Shock Stories
- Shock Sign First Team All-IFL Offensive Lineman Rashaud Mungro
- Shock Sign Valdosta State University Wide Receiver Darrell Myers, Jr.
- Shock Sign First Team All-American Defensive Back Marquez Gollman
- Shock Sign Former Texas A&M Receiver Speedy Noil
- Shock Sign 2019 NAL Championship Receiver Kamrin Solomon