Prescott Valley Indoor Football League team will be known as the Northern Arizona Wranglers
The new Prescott Valley IFL franchise revealed its official name, logo, and team colors on Tuesday night. The team will be known as the Northern Arizona Wranglers.
The indoor football team will play 8 home games of 16 total season games. The Findlay Toyota Center will seat up to 4,800 fans per home game. Seat options include loge, select suites and VIP sideline seats. Season ticket prices start at $132 to $364 for 8 home games (does not include suite or balcony pricing). Payment plans are offered. The franchise guarantees a deposit refund if the CDC regulations on large crowds does not recede by the season start in March 2021. Do not miss the opportunity to lock in your season seats.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from October 7, 2020
- Rookie Receiver Pelletier Signs with Rattlers - Arizona Rattlers
- Third-Year IFL Receiver Augustine Signs with Sugar Skulls - Tucson Sugar Skulls
- Shock Sign First Team All-IFL Offensive Lineman Rashaud Mungro - Spokane Shock
- CJ Thornton Returns to Barnstormers - Iowa Barnstormers
- Prescott Valley Indoor Football League team will be known as the Northern Arizona Wranglers - Northern Arizona Wranglers
- Pirates Sign Second Wide Receiver for 2021 - Massachusetts Pirates
- Pirates Add New Face to Secondary - Massachusetts Pirates
- Pirates D-Line Gets NFL Talent - Massachusetts Pirates
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.